Tuesday 14 August 2007

Same sort of weekend. Didn't do a lot, though the SOH is having fun with the Internet Radio and is not threatening to take this one back. Whilst he's happy I can pretty much do as I please (although secretly he's wanting me to follow less selfish pursuits).

CW has come back as CF, lightly tanned and happy to have married her soldier. It now turns out that Mr F is not going to Iraq as was originally thought, so she can go and join him down south. So, one short on that team in a month, maybe they'll make one of the temps permanent? {re-reads sentence for sense, shrugs, carries on }.

Must must must must MUST lose some weight. I can't get my wedding ring off, even though I would never want to, it would be fairly embarassing if I went to hospital again and they would have to tape over it, rather than remove it. Haven't decided how I'm going to do it, but I'm not going to go in for that horrible shake diet that TB is currently following. Frankly, I would prefer to starve.

No comments: