Friday 10 August 2007

Bliss. A day away from the phones is almost as refreshing as a week long holiday. I was doing other stuff today, still related to the-rather-well-known-utilities-company, it involved getting what I know about the client on paper. Or at least on a Word document. Word gets me so aggravated though, why does it constantly guess what you're doing? Why does it keep changing fonts, margins and numbering for no reason and at random? I reckon it's a Bill Gates conspiracy, perhaps he had a bad experience with a secretary years ago. The ultimate revenge for taking out the swear words in his correspondence to those very nice people at IBM.

Ho for the weekend. Felt a bit odd coming home tonight and then realised that, for the first time in 3 weeks, I wasn't going to Llandudno tonight.

I published and edited this entry three times tonight. Something very odd is happening. Normally I ignore the rough bits in my writing.

No comments: