Wednesday 2 September 2009

Okay, back to the morgue today.  Still a morgue.  Loads of chat about what the company are or are not saying blah blah blah.

Terribly complacent about this aren't I?  Although something is niggling at the back of my mind that is causing me sleeping problems, again, probably related to what is going on at work and maybe I'm suffering from some form of denial.

But, why worry, really?  What will happen, will happen.  My philosophy, always has been.  You can maybe pray for a smooth ride in this life, but not to influence another's decision, particularly if it's not your control.

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Hoping you escape the big R.
Always a worry nowadays.
Fingers crossed for you.

Fiona said...

Ah gee thanks :-) For some reason, I don't get comment notifications on this blog so only just saw this. Read about your, daughter was it?, about to be made redundant? Good news is that the majority of our lot have already found new jobs.