Wednesday 31 October 2007

I'm really pants at keeping a diary, but maybe that's not so surprising. Took an excellent course last week, paid for by the company, called "Effective Interpersonal Skills". As part of it, you do the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Test to measure your "average" personality, particularly at work. I ended up being INTP, the main indicator being "Logic" which didn't especially surprise me. Basically, I am intraverted, more intuitive than factual, a thinker rather than a feeler and have an off-the-cuff attitude rather than planned. I also learned that my SOH has almost the exact opposite indicator to me (he wouldn't take the MBTI even if asked, but he would most definitely come out ISFJ and at times, ESFJ).

Learnt a lot about myself and why my relationships with others can sometimes be difficult. Reading the MBTI book, I had to laugh, what an annoying person I can be at work sometimes.

Lots to think about.

No comments: