Monday 3 September 2007

OK I have been lazy lately. Nothing on LTUAACOTP and nothing on here either.

Good news number one. I don't have gout. Huzzah! Found this out last Friday.

Good news two...hang about, there isn't one. Actually, no, that isn't true. I have my health, my home and my hubby. Right, nuff of the slush.

CF (who was CW) leaves on Friday leaving a gaping hole in the rather-well-known-utilities-company payroll team. Well a hole anyway. Two temps, KW and JS (who I thought wanted to be a nurse, but now I'm not sure, bit confused) want permanent jobs (fooooools).

Sadly, a close relation of the boss's died last week, so there is an air of melancholy around the team, like we're sorta treading gently round her. It's tricky when there are a lot of loose ends to tie up.

No comments: